- Tell us when have I ever said anything positive about the cesspools of Washington DC or Brussels?
- Tell us, were the Russians ever held accountable for the Holodomor?
- How about "The great terror" and the Gulags?
- Did they ever make amends for the occupation of Eastern Europe or the violent repression of the Hungarian and Czech revolutions? Oh that's right never.
- How about the mass deportations never to return?
- How about the vast swaths of radiological death across Kazakhstan?
- When has Russia ever known anything but tyranny and/or chaos? I'll tell you. Not since Peter the Great.
- Why did all those former Russian occupied vassal states declare their independence once the Soviet Union collapsed under the weight of its own corruption and incompetence?
- How many ethnic minorities across European Russia and Siberia are still held under Russian tyranny?
- How is Putin's behavior or yours any different than the Fuherprinzip or the even older Russian concept of the Vozhd?
You people need to get your heads out of your butts. At best You are exactly the same kind of people who said that Hitler sought nothing more than to restore German dignity. At worst you would behave like Hitler's SA or Dzerzhinsky's Cheka.
Sadly the West is thoroughly under the sway of its own batch of globalist tyrants, but that doesn't mean that the likes of Russia and China aren't still determined to carve out their own global empires, and they have a proven track record for ruthlessness even more brutal than the Nazis.